Ruth's Comedy Class 101
Laughter Does Good Like a Medicine:
- I Didn't Mean to Push All Your Buttons, I Was Just Looking for Mute
- Lord, If You Won't Make Me Skinny, Please Make All My Friends Fat
- I Disagree, But I Respect Your Right to Be Stupid
- I'm a Multi-Tasker. I Can Listen, Ignore, and Forget All at the Same Time
- Getting Older Means Turning Down Your Car Stereo so You Can Hear Better
- My Vacation This Year Is to Puerto Backyard
- Never Laugh at Your Wife's Choices, You are One of Them
- Four Out of Three People Struggle with Math
Senior Outreach Wise Counsel
To cater to the needs of the elderly who are homebound or have other obligations preventing them from receiving encouragement, GACCS has established a watch-keep outreach program. This aims to provide a support system for this specific demographic, offering them much-needed encouragement and assistance, especially in cases where they may lack an existing support network.
In an effort to extend our services, we provide a range of services, including telephone support, access to resources, prayer cloths, and personalized greeting cards. Additionally, volunteer visits are offered to individuals in their homes or nursing homes to provide spiritual guidance and enlightenment.
GACCS's senior outreach magazine, Source, offers reading material to provide encouragement. Feel free to click on the links below to access and download each article. These can be shared with individuals who may benefit from some uplifting content.